- Amanda holds a Master of Science Degree in Environment and Development from the University of Manchester, where she studies on a Canon Collins scholarship.
- Additionally, she has a first class Honours Degree in Policy and Development Studies from the University of KwaZulu Natal and a BSc in Biology, Earth and Environmental Studies from the University of Cape Town.
- Amanda currently works in the field of climate change and energy in developing countries, including mitigation and adaptation responses, having been involved in these areas for a range of countries in Africa.
- Though well versed in broader development issues, her focus recently has been on energy access issues which impact many low income communities across Africa.
- Connect with Amanda on LinkedIn.
Developing solutions to regional sustainable development issues.
Tending to Global Sustainable Development issues such as Climate Change, Energy Access, Food Security and Agriculture and Water Scarcity.